Ultimate Terrain X issue

fcoppel

Hi everybody. Just installing UTX USA, Europe and Tropical, and in all of them I have little freezings, less than a second, but it is so frequently, every 15/20 seconds. I have GEX too, and have the same issue with or without it. No problem with GEX without UTX. Somebody know something about it? Is there a fix? Thank you for your help.

Regards

Asus Z87-Pro/ Intel Core i7 4770K 4.3 GHz/ Geforce GTX 680 2 GB/ Mem 16 GB/ Win 8.1/ ORBX

Turn down graphics settings, especially autogen, ai, and water.

Bruce

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"

Indeed, I found that autogen is the primary reason for fps performance drop, so that I reduce to below 50% when flying airlines, you barely see it anyway being busy flying (I crank the autogen high-up if I go GAing). All other display settings may be set to high, all of them combined effect FSX to a lesser degree than the autogen.

I also turned off ground shadows and lens flare.

thank you for you for your replays :). I have a very low setting, including the UTX textures at 1m, but I will try with cero autogen :D. I never go lower than 25/30 fps, its only those constan little freezing :(. I have seen that during the freezing, the fps never go down. I already uninstall the UTX, and it runs very smooth. Thats why Im looking for something specific about UTX fix.

Thanks again

Asus Z87-Pro/ Intel Core i7 4770K 4.3 GHz/ Geforce GTX 680 2 GB/ Mem 16 GB/ Win 8.1/ ORBX

Archived