C-17 Recommendation - What is the truly great download?

SouthportGuy

Hi Guys,

I know we have C-17's here. And there are other sites with C-17's I've downloaded some that are freeand while they are free I understand that the detail will be lacking. So I do indeed want to buy a high quality c-17. What I get confused about are the varying opinions out there on what a great payware C-17 really is. I want a great very realistic cockpit. I see so many other forums where people ask "What is the best C-17 to buy?" and you get differing answers on a download being great to sucking.

Just wondering if anyone here flies a C-17 regularly in FSX, what it is, and finds it to be the best C-17 on the market.

Home Airport - Southport Airport, Southport, Manitoba, Canada| FSX/Acceleration | MSI GT70 Laptop | Windows 8.1 -64bit | Intel ® Core i7-3630 QM | CPU@ 2.4GHZ (cores can dynamically overclock to up to 3.2 GHz (920XM)) | Ram 12GB | NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670M discrete graphics card (with GDDR5 3GB VRAM)

OK guys. This will be an xmas gift so thanks!
Home Airport - Southport Airport, Southport, Manitoba, Canada| FSX/Acceleration | MSI GT70 Laptop | Windows 8.1 -64bit | Intel ® Core i7-3630 QM | CPU@ 2.4GHZ (cores can dynamically overclock to up to 3.2 GHz (920XM)) | Ram 12GB | NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670M discrete graphics card (with GDDR5 3GB VRAM)

Archived