Similar Utility For FS9 ?

Garciamk4

Yeah. Try 'Alt'+'Menu'. It's all there already, and it's FREE. (Sorry, couldn't resist).
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

I dunno if there is one

I agree have looked and no luck It be nice to Pre-select the flight before actually starting FS9 in my case when doing Multiplayer flights just have way to many addons and FS9 takes a bit to load up.

Thing about this tool is once you pre-select everything within its (UI) before starting the sim..... once the sim starts it goes directly to that airport, Position you selected ect ect without having to do it within the sim itself I've been using the FSX Version and i truly love it.

Intel i7 2600 16GB RAM 4GB Nvidia GTX970....... Sim Platform FS2004-FSX

It may not have been made but it should be...

+1 very useful it actually speeds up loading time on MY FSX install as well.... I suppose it do the same in FS9 wich is the main reason i'd like to have it for FS9 :-) Ill just dig dig dig perhaps something similar will pop up :-D

But of course double-clicking an existing .FLT file starts the sim and gets it going straight away.

Thanks for that Tip Wing-Z Very useful information

Archived