Freeware alteratives for addons

Amarildo

Hi,

I'm looking for freeware alternatives for addons, specially for the camera since the defualt FSX camera is positioned to the right of the yoke.

All addons, if any, must be know for containing no malware. Reviews required.

Don't post cracks or serials, please. I only use original software.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Amarildo.

Arch Linux - KDE - iptables - VPN - @autistici.org - @riseup.net

Viewpoint: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?285114-Position-of-pilot-s-head/page2

addons, search file library for something you like.

Reviews, type the addon name in the search box (top of every page in forum.) and see what comes up. Learn from past experiences of others.

To prevent malware, scan every file with anti virus after downloading. All files on this site are scanned by the staff, but check them anyway.

Be extra carefull with auto installers (e.g. Setup.exe ). Even though antivirus finds the setup.exe file itself is ok, the files it it installs when run could be bad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am puzzled. Why do you expect to be offered "malware", "reviews" and "cracks or serials" for freeware?

Malware = it's not hard to put malware into files. I'm used to only install software from "big" publishers, such as Microsoft, Valve, EA, Avira, Malwarebytes, ASRock, etc. It's not easy for me to install a software with no digital signature and that wasn't thoroughly checked for suspicious behavior.

Reviews = since it's free, I bet people have used it. Why not post a review?

Cracks and serials = I've encountered people who post serials and cracks to software I ask for.

Viewpoint: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?285114-Position-of-pilot-s-head/page2

addons, search file library for something you like.

Reviews, type the addon name in the search box (top of every page in forum.) and see what comes up. Learn from past experiences of others.

To prevent malware, scan every file with anti virus after downloading. All files on this site are scanned by the staff, but check them anyway.

Be extra carefull with auto installers (e.g. Setup.exe ). Even though antivirus finds the setup.exe file itself is ok, the files it it installs when run could be bad.

Yeah, that's the problem with executables on Windows. Only a systems analizer can tell if the system have or have not been compromised.

Although antivirus scanners do their job pretty well, they're not fail proof. I myself once created a virus written in Python that was undetectable by 44 out of 46 security suites. That's why I use a regular user account that needs to type the admin account password everytime a change in the system is made, even when deleting shortcuts from the desktop. In addition, I run EMET, which is pretty god at adding security while not hogging system resources.

Cheers.

Arch Linux - KDE - iptables - VPN - @autistici.org - @riseup.net

Archived