Looking for Easy ATC addon.

math341c

Hello out there simmers! :) So i have various of addons for my flight sim now. And the standard fsx atc has began to boring me. I have looked on google, and i could not really want any atc addon i want. The most seems so advanced, and need to create custom flight plan. I creating flight plans with FSC, so it could be nice, to get an atc addon, which just loads pln files created by FSC. I wold like an atc addon which works like standard atc. Button control, and i can see text. And i also want some more realastic voices. And more options. Is there an addon out there, or just as simillar as possible. I hope you can help me in this. Thank you very much.

Pro Flight Emulator works using the default FSX .PLN files. FSC can also create .PLN. flightplan files. However, to create authentic ATC to follow your flightplan, you need to create an FSX Adventure file, which is what PFE does.

The program looks difficult at first, but once it is set up correctly it only takes a minute or so to compile an Adventure based on your flightplan.

I use it extensively, and find it very realistic.

Bob

Sent from my tablet thingy!

Archived