FSX SE FPS Issues

Soar 21

Hey Every One i am having some FPS/ Stablity issues with my FSX SE I constantly get NTDLL.DLL errors i had to reinstall my flight Sim 4 times in the past 3 weeks i get major FPS lag when i go on multiplayer i have used Kostas Guide i have tried every thing i have the Basic Known FSX Tweaks installed like Affinitymask=14 and Highmemfix=1 i have P3D v3 Academic but my joy stick dosnt work in it.

Mods

AS Airbus X

PMDG 737 Series SP1D

MJC Dash 8 q400

QW 757

QW BAE 146 Collection

FTX Global Base 1.40

FTX SCA

FTX NCA

FTX AU GOLD BLUE GREEN RED SP4

FTX NZI

FTX SZI

PC specs

CPU: Intel i7 4790 (not the K)

GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC

RAM: 16gb DDR3 1600mhz

HDD 2 7200rpm

OS Windows 10 Home 64bit

FSX Ver: FSX SE

i can only send my FSX SE CFG through email or FB

1) To the best of my knowledge, those add-on sceneries and aircraft are some framerate bashers. Have you tried turning your scenery sliders down a bit? AI sliders? Weather (3d clouds especially), and so on? Set ALL the sliders to default and see how it goes?

2) Have you implemented any of Kosta's tweaks to the FSX.CFG file? His thread is stickied at the top of this forum. Make a back up of the .cfg file, insert ONE tweak, like the himemfix=1 tweak for example, and test thoroughly. Make another back-up of the modified file, then make ONE more tweak. Like the [JobScheduler] tweak, for example, test. Continue until you are satisfied it is as good as it's going to get.

Remember that the absolute number of the framerate value isn't as important as how smoothly the sim runs. The Human eye/brain setup isn't able to see much more than 30FPS anyway. If you want 300 FPS with all the sliders full right, you need a Cray Super-Computer anyway, and even then...

Just a couple ideas...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived