How to land , over and over?

ster100

I mean, the aircraft descends till she is on the airstrip.

Lets say, I fly a Cessna (1 km high) end I begin descending and finally I have landed.

That movement I want every time to excercise.

But how.

Is there a button for this?

So I want back every time to that high off 1 km.

So, I want to learn it. Thats why I want to repead this way more times.

Greetings All,

I think your best option would be to set up your flight, pause it at the place that you want to begin your "practice session," and then save it. That way, after you land, you just reload the flight and have at it again!

Respectfully,

Brian

Greetings All,

Yes, you can change to a different plane. After you load the flight, go up into the menu and select your new aircraft. Once loaded it will be in the same position as the one that was loaded originally.

Respectfully,

Brian

I do something like that. I take an F/A-18 off Whidbey, go over to the FCLP field nearby, and shoot touch and goes, over and ovrer. Came in, break, came around to downwind getting the flaps and gear down, get settled in, turn base then final, touch down, give it the throttle, and do it again. And again. And Again...

No reason you can't do that in your Cessna. Take off, turn 90° to enter the pattern at 1000' AGL, make a good pattern, land, give it throttle, take off...lather, rinse, repeat. You can do that over and over and over until you feel comfortable with it.. Not only will it give you great practice landing, but making procedure turns, and doing good patterns. Where to turn on the different legs, what airspeed to maintain on each leg, when to drop the flaps, the whole nine yards.

Alternatively, like Mr. Krasen mentioned, set up where you want to start your landing, pause, save the flight, then as soon as you land, just reload it, and you will be back where you started, ready to land again. Quick, simple, easy, painless...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived