Eaglesoft Cessna X2 question

Ken Thompson

I had this plane a few years ago in FSX. It was so temperamental with the controls that I gave up flying it. I loved everything about it but I could not get any consistence with the Saitek throttle and the plane. It was so erratic and undependable.

It seems they have may have redone their plane. I am considering the purchase but very cautious about doing so.

Does anyone have any experience with the P3D v3 version of this plane?

Intel 4th Gen i7 4790 (4.4GHz Overclock) Quad Core Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 770, 250 GB SSD, 2 TB 7200

The plane has not been redone. At least not yet. What you are seeing is a new set of installers that allow the end user to utilize the plane across multiple sim platforms.

Robert Kerr

3D Modeler & Texture Artist

I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz, GTX-970 w/4GB, 8gb DDR 3 RAM, two SSDs, and Win 7 64 bit.

Man I wish I could trust this plane. I spent so many hours trying to get the throttle to work. I would buy it AGAIN in a heartbeat if I knew it would work. The last time I just uninstalled it and gave up. UGH
Intel 4th Gen i7 4790 (4.4GHz Overclock) Quad Core Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 770, 250 GB SSD, 2 TB 7200

Ken, did you ever attempt to resolve your problem in the ES forum? There are threads on this over there. I'm afraid I'm not a great source of help on that one as I had nothing to do with it's creation. I came on board for the XLS+ project. :)

Robert Kerr

3D Modeler & Texture Artist

I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz, GTX-970 w/4GB, 8gb DDR 3 RAM, two SSDs, and Win 7 64 bit.

Archived