EZdok 1.18.7 Registered Components Error Message

Jetpower

Hello,

I have been unable to use EZdok 1.18.7. V 1.15 with the 1.17 update ran fine for me.

I download the exe and run it in administrator and everything seems to load fine. And I run the EZCA config.exe tool like it says but every time I start FSX I keep getting this message:

''Application can not run. First start configure tool for registered components.''

I have performed the options configure FSX files registry and unregistry components plus conflicting hotkeys and still no go.

I have the config.exe desktop shortcut permanently to admin. And ran the registry components option again and got the same error message. Also I have anti virus off and UAC off.

What the install does for me automatically is it makes a folder called ''EZdok Software'' in my C:\ drive. That folder has two files called ''ezdokcam1.lic'' and ''EZdok-Setup-1.18.7.exe'' Then it makes a other folder in C:\Program Files (x86) called ''EZCA'' That one has 14 files 2 folders at 11.7 MB. And those are the only two locations that seem to have EZdok stuff.

I also ran the file simconnect.msi and Ran the config tool. I did both registry and configure FSX files and then started the sim in that order and I'm still getting the same error message.

I have FSX Gold + Acceleration W7-64

Thanks for any replies.

Regards,

George.

Archived