Simulators and Helicopters facebook Groups Launched

itye1970

a New facebook group has launched which covers not only one type of simulator like fsx but all simulators, will be especially good to see simulators like ship simulator owners join this group and to contribute to it, simulators dont just include planes but ships too!

New members for the Simulators Group welcome to join here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1679970605606278/

And for helicopter fans a new facebook group for all types of helicopter simulators has been born, new members are welcome to join to discuss any type of helicopter simulator be it DCS, Xplane, FSX or Prepar3d

All new members for the Helicopters group welcome to join here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710192799262633/

Would you believe I use absolutely NO "social media" at all? Except this and the FSDT forums. That's it...

I do check the Hovercontrol forums once in a while, too, I guess.

I don't even carry a cell phone. My wife does, but I don't bother unless we're separated.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Shall I get on Facebook? I've heard of it of course, and I hear it's free, so I've got nothing to lose by joining have I? What's it FOR anyway, do I need it?

(I've also heard of Twitter, is that the same as FB?))

Hey Mick,

Facebook is one of those tools which is pretty handy, especially if you want to keep in contact with friends and family.

If those friends and family happen to live a long way away, then its usefulness becomes even more apparent.

You can share images, videos of important events, join groups and also talk to your 'friends' via chat.

Important note: Make sure you look a the privacy section first though, as you don't want to start sharing all your memories etc with every Tom, Dick and Harry!

It's free, yes, but there's a reason it's free...information, or more to the point, your information.

Enjoy it, but use it wisely and carefully;)

Cheers

Dom

Archived