VirtualPilot3D

tinhead59

Hi all

Has anyone of you all had any experience with this software called VirtualPilot3D? It looks mighty interesting, I see that there is a basic edition and the a full get everything edition. I would like some user feedback if possible. Thanks in advance.....John :)

"FlightGear Flight Simulator version 1.9.1 has been actively marketed over the Internet under several aliases and product names, such as Virtual Pilot 3D, Flight Pro Sim, Pro Flight Simulator, Earth Flight Sim, Real Flight Simulator and Flight Simulator Plus. Usually, US$47 is charged for the main program and US$67 is charged for the full World Scenery Package. Numerous advertisements and review articles that are very similar in wording can also be found scattered across the Internet, posted by "affiliates." A number of Facebook pages for these products have also been posted. Some of these products[which?] have been using Flight Simulator X images on their Web sites, greatly lying about the capabilities of the simulator.

Because FlightGear is licensed under the GNU General Public License, this is fully legal; however, the morals of these operations are questionable, as many customers who have purchased these products are very dissatisfied with what they receive and feel they have been cheated. Additionally, an investigation by a number of FlightGear developers has found virtually no difference between the source code made available by the FlightProSim, etc. Web sites and the official version of FlightGear 1.9.1. In fact, FlightProSim, Pro Flight Simulator, etc. almost never acknowledge that their products are derivatives of FlightGear Flight Simulator, use images from the FlightGear wiki, and are not involved in any way with the FlightGear project."

You decide ..... but if you must spend money, send me a PM and we'll arrange a money transfer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived