Using FSCommander

alexzar14

Can anyone please explain how this works? Is there a way to export and open/file a generated FSCommander plan in X-plane?

Highest priority question, if I (with your help) figure this out - I'm in the game. Please help me so I can have my first true flight in X-plane these weekends.

The latest Version of FSCommander is 9.6 and it's NOT compatible with X-Plane , but there is an Interface called "XPUIPC" which allows you to use FS Add-ons including FSCommander with X-Plane .

However , some of the Features of FSCommander still don't work with X-Plane even if you use that Interface .

You can download it from here :

http://tosi-online.de/XPUIPC/XPUIPC.html

Alfons

Thanks figured. So FSCommander saves ".fms" plans under FSCommande Xplane directory, then I have to manually move it to Xplane Output flightplans folder.

Next problem: (1) I tried to load the flightplan into the FMC (it was 7478i) and it didn't accept it. Then I downloaded a dedicated Xplane flightplan (to ensure it's not my fault), and that didn't load either. I typed say KJFKKORD and entered it into the "company road" field.

How do I load these plans? Suppose I can enter it waypoint be waypoint into the FMC, but if I fly a plane with a GNS GPS (I want to buy that SAAB 340) I have to be able to enter the plan.

(2) How do I bring an FMC/CDU to a 2D window to use on a separate monitor? I see people have these on 2D windows.

(3) How do I talk to ATC? I bring up the window, it asks me to enter the plan, I do, and nothing happens.

For now enough. Yesterday I flew a 7478i, not as good as other planes I assume, because it's an old product, but the A320Neo and ATR I just bought look amazing (and surely more extensive), will get them all.

Archived