Flight Plan Cessna Citation Mustang 510 from F1

suden111

I recently bought the Cessna Citation Mustang 510 from Flight 1 and that Garmin 1000 really starts to piss me off. I don't know if it's a bug or me, but when create a flight plan in fsx, it doesn't load automatically in the Garmin. I've tried about 10 times and 8 times out of 10,it doesn't load Any idea what's goin' on? Is it suppose to load automatically every time?Thank you

I recently bought the Cessna Citation Mustang 510 from Flight 1 and that Garmin 1000 really starts to piss me off. I don't know if it's a bug or me, but when create a flight plan in fsx, it doesn't load automatically in the Garmin. I've tried about 10 times and 8 times out of 10,it doesn't load Any idea what's goin' on? Is it suppose to load automatically every time?Thank you

The plan will only load if every point in it matches the data in the AIRAC loaded into the Mustang. If the plan and the AIRAC match, it will load every time. This basically means that you need to use a 3d party planner to generate your plan - one that uses the AIRAC installed in the Mustang.

DJ

The plan will only load if every point in it matches the data in the AIRAC loaded into the Mustang. If the plan and the AIRAC match, it will load every time. This basically means that you need to use a 3d party planner to generate your plan - one that uses the AIRAC installed in the Mustang.

DJ

What do you suggest me? Which 3rd party planner would be the best for me?

What do you suggest me? Which 3rd party planner would be the best for me?

I think that were I you, I would get the latest AIRAC from Navigraph (1601) and then install it and use the access code they provide to log in to Simbrief and set yourself up as using the 1601 AIRAC and generate your plans via Simbrief and export them to your system. It is easy, and once you bought the AIRAC, it is free.

DJ

I'm not a professional, I got FSX for only 2 months now. It is just annoying that everytime I use the Citation with the G1000, I have to re-enter the destination with the D--> button. Anything else that would be installed in FSX and I'll have to press a button to by-pass the original flight planner?

I'm not a professional, I got FSX for only 2 months now. It is just annoying that everytime I use the Citation with the G1000, I have to re-enter the destination with the D--> button. Anything else that would be installed in FSX and I'll have to press a button to by-pass the original flight planner?

As I noted, you either need to use a flight planner that will support your AIRAC release or you will need to enter the flight plan, point by point, in the G1000. I gave you the same answer on the Flight1 forum. All you need do is use a flight planner as I wrote above and load the result into FSX or go point by point within the aircraft. If your are not willing to do either and have had the Mustang for less than 30 days, you may request a refund from Flight1. There it is.

DJ

Archived