ASN for Prepar3D 3.1 is available

vgbaron

Vic, I downloaded the V3.1 and the ASN update and have not installed it becuz...my Ver 3 runs great and I do not have any problems as I am usually above FL300...Having said that..My Ver 3 runs great .so I don't know about how to load the update as I recall you or someone said it was like 10 GB but does it go into V3 or is it now a separate sim without any addons or does it go into V3 and eliminates all that is in the V3 like addons, like the default aircraft from FSX having use the migration tool...and causing one to reload all that was in V3 like ASN update and PMDG...??? hope this is clear...apologies if it is not....al v

Either you go for 3.1 or stay with 3.0. The FULL download is 10G but if you noly want tom update the 3.0 client to 3.1 - just get the client installer. Uninstall the 3.0 CLIENT and then install the 3.0 CLIENT.

If you do a full install, it will replace all the default a/c and scenery.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Oh for Pete's sake. Uninstall the v3.0 Client, then run the Client .msi installer. It takes about 5 minutes or so.

Even if you update the Content it won't affect most of your installed add-ons, and those very few that are affected are simple to update.

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Archived