Community request for the repaint of the Beechcraft Bonanza G36 in the livery of Bonanza A36 N916BC.
· Matches real aircraft as close as allowed by the 3d model.
· Textures in 8k.
· Custom interior colours on Blacksquare analog version, and custom wood trim on Asobo version.
· Option to use own tail number.
· Livery available for 5 models of the Bonanza:-
- Default Asobo G36 Bonanza
- G36 Improvement Mod by CaptMatto.
- Analog Bonanza
- Analog Bonanza with tip tanks
- Analog Turbo Bonanza
· Just one folder installs all 5 versions of the Bonanza livery.
- As a common texture set is used, there is no size penalty for having the livery available for all versions of the Bonanza.
- If you install the Turbo Bonanza, the G36 Improvement Mod or the Analog Bonanza after installing this livery, the livery will automatically be available on those aircraft.
Click here to check out my other liveries
To use a realistic tail number font & colour copy 2_BonanzaG36_BlueGold_N916BC to your community folder.
To use your own tail number copy 2_BonanzaG36_BlueGold to your community folder.
You would need to own and have installed the Blacksquare Analog Bonanza to be able to see those versions of the livery.
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.
Click here to donate