Repaint of Robin DR400 in the factory Cosinus livery offered on the DR401.
· Matches real aircraft colour and style as close as possible for the following:-
- Community request for OO-GTX in red 1 livery
- Community request for PH-ARY in red 1 livery.
- Community request for F-HKRI in red 1 livery
- Lausanne Aeroclub HB-KOJ in red 1 livery.
- G-JSMH in blue livery.
· Exterior textures in 8k.
· Custom interior colours to match exterior colour.
· Prop blur textures with reduced strobing compared to the MSFS standard aircraft.
· Compatible with both the default MSFS DR400 and Dranbar’s DR400 Dauphin performance mod.
- Just one folder to install no matter if you are using just the default DR400, or Dranbar’s Dauphin mod, or both.
- The livery will only appear on the version you have installed. So if you don’t have Dranbar’s Dauphin installed then no livery will appear for it.
· This livery does not need to be reinstalled if you later add Dranbar’s performance mod, as the livery will automatically be available.
· Engine power is correctly reflected on the fuselage when using the default MSFS DR400 (120) or Dranbar’s Dauphin mod (160).
Click here to see my other liveries
· Copy folders to MSFS Community folder.
. In order to see the 160hp version of this livery you would need to have Dranbar's Dauphin mod installed. Se the Read_Me_1st.pdf for a link to this mod.
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.