About This File
What's New in Version 10/07/2023 02:55 AM See changelog
MAIN CHANGES RFP MOD V7.1
1. Added Sounds for APU, ADP's, Gasper & Recirculation Fans.
2. Extra Sounds will be selectable in the Logbook Options menue.
3. Reworked Engines EPR & Oil Pressure values.
4. Reworked all VC Gauges of the Fuel and Weight & Balance System for better reading of the values.
5. Added more System depth to the Engine Thrust Reverser System.
6. Night lighting of the VC Radio panel reworked.
7. Reworked the Sound Scripts of all Switches.
8. Added a Fuel Consumption Calculator to the Logbook.
9. New Crew Voices.
Other Changes and Fixes:
1. No more "fuel loss" message if fuel dumping is activated.
2. Ignition, APU & Starter Valve failure probability reduced.
3. Engines which had a "soft" Bird strike becoming a MEL event and will be replaced at the next coming A-Check.
4. Fixed a bug which, in the event of a hydraulic leak and a emergency gear extend, caused the landing gear to retract after it had briefly touched the ground during a landing attempt.
5. Added a APU & Fuel Dump Icon to the 2D main panel.
6. While repairing a hydraulic leak, no "WIP" message was displayed in the maintenance report.
7. Engine Vibration values and differences have been reduced.
8. The digit values of the Fuel Flow gauges were reworked for better reading.
9. Generator power dropped for a short time when Engine N2 was below 55%.
10. Aircraft times for the next A-Check were not copied back to the .ini when panel reloads from "Normal" to "with System Failure" condition.
11. Reworked Brake Temperature values for a better prevent of overheating.
12. Fixed a Brake System logic bug when a Hydraulic leak Failure was involved.
13. Brake Accu Tooltip displayed sometimes negative psi values.
14. When you lost a Hydraulic System , the Thrust Reverser of the particular System will also not work anymore.
15. EPR was displayed during Thrust Reverser use, although no engine was running!
16. Menu expanded..
17. Pushback, Doors and Jetway operations are now available on the 2D and VC radio panel.
18. Fixed a bug that prevented you from turning ground power on and off multiple times.
19. Added Auckland (NZAA) and Melbourne (YMML) to the Home Bases.
20. 2D Flight Engineer panels have also now "rolling numbers" as digits.
21. The Landing Counter of the Logbook didn't worked properly.