some pictures for the airplane lover

giving up on flight simulation for good:D

Airplanes? Paah! Can't stand the wretched things! :mad: *

* Mostly because I'm currently building a Challenger II and it's nor going as fast as I'd like.

Your pictures are great! (He grudgingly admits...) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Airplanes? Paah! Can't stand the wretched things! :mad: *

* Mostly because I'm currently building a Challenger II and it's nor going as fast as I'd like.

Your pictures are great! (He grudgingly admits...) -- Bob

lol thanks. well the speed at which an aircraft is made depends on the work/home life. it is like eating an elephant one step at a time. lol

Great assortment of aircraft in your set!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

here are 2 more pictures. these are A2A aircraft. and I have a few more to show off here as well. pictures of those will be coming soon.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab327/haulinprodriver/cub%20taxi_zpscu3mzmfu.jpg

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab327/haulinprodriver/cub%20in%20flight_zpsshlvnsqk.jpg

Enjoy:)

thank you sir. but please call me Ken. my cousin used to call me Kenny and i hated it

Surely you know that liner simpilot's first name is Kenny! And that was his signature. And don't call me Shirley!;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks to all who responded, and to Charlie for correcting simmers. Not a problem Ken, I was always called Kenny as a young boy as my father went by Ken, After the passing of my father I took on the name of Ken. I once met a lady her name was Barbi, so therefore I went back to Kenny. Another funny initials Is KCD (Klee), my initials is KCD (Kenneth Charles Dierken) what a coincidence. Kenny

Archived