Akita Koukyou FDE

napamule2

If any of you want a GOOD FDE (Jet), that REALLY improves handling of the Akita, click on LINK below to download it (cfg and air file) from my Media Fire page. I also have a Turbo Prop FDE just for comparison. Hope you like. I posted at SOH FS2004 forum last week on a request. I see a cfg by M. Pook in library (that does nothing to improve anything!). Feedback welcome (not you Erwin!).

Chuck B

Napamule

Jet FDE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yjwvlalkbg2zwv/akida_fde.zip

Turbo Prop FDE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e4954il719j3gln/akita_tp_fdes.zip

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

No I did not use the C172 FDEs. I made some FDEs for Piglet's PC-7 (turbo prop). The other one (jet) was for the Antonov 32, also Piglet's. It creeps so use parking brake. The way I taxi is to use a little reverse thrust by 'playing' the F2 -vs- the F3 keys to regulate speed. It's hot so you must use spoiler to slow. And as far as propwash..well, let's just say I got it here hanging for you (hehe). Oh, and the FDEs work good in FS9 and FSX AS IS (no changes needed-it's a 'MODERN TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERED' FDE). Feedback welcome on FDE - NOT comments. I don't need those (ha).

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived