Problems after Update P3D V3.4

shlomiA

I updated P3D to Prepar3D v3.4.22.19868

And then i got another problem with my textures, it always change and loading the textures over and over again. I can't do reinstall i don't have enough time to install all my addons because i have a lot... Look at the image:

http://i.imgur.com/YfTYmjX.jpg

What can i do? Is anyone have any solution?

Thank you!

I updated P3D to Prepar3D v3.4.22.19868

And then i got another problem with my textures, it always change and loading the textures over and over again. I can't do reinstall i don't have enough time to install all my addons because i have a lot... Look at the image:

http://i.imgur.com/YfTYmjX.jpg

What can i do? Is anyone have any solution?

Thank you!

How did you update?

What did you update?

Why can't you reinstall? If you have that many addons then you can't possibly be using them all, so it would be the perfect opportunity.

How did you update?

What did you update?

Why can't you reinstall? If you have that many addons then you can't possibly be using them all, so it would be the perfect opportunity.

I deleted by this order: Client, content and Scenery.

And then i installed it again by the same order (i mean to the update)

I can't because i have a lot sceneries and i do flight between them.. but i can't fly in this situation... I Reinstalled the Simulator last month after i formatted my computer.. and actually i don't have the power and the time to do it.

Have you some offers for me?

I deleted by this order: Client, content and Scenery.

And then i installed it again by the same order (i mean to the update)

I can't because i have a lot sceneries and i do flight between them.. but i can't fly in this situation... I Reinstalled the Simulator last month after i formatted my computer.. and actually i don't have the power and the time to do it.

Have you some offers for me?

Well, now you HAVE to because you completely stuffed up the update.

The ONLY file that needed updating was the Client - uninstall the old, install the new, re-register. Done.

OPTIONALLY, you updated the Content, but that was not necessary, just an example of good housekeeping. But it can wreck addon aircraft and other files...

But as soon as you messed with the Scenery, you stuffed most of your addons.

If you have ANY ORBX products you will have to reinstall ALL of them, and the Libraries. As long as you have your addon sceneries in a remote folder as recommended by L-M then you could try just replacing the scenery cfg with your last one (you DID back that up before you started?) and just hope that all of them didn't write anything to the default folders. I'd say the chances are about 1,000 to 1 you will get things back that way.

Well, now you HAVE to because you completely stuffed up the update.

The ONLY file that needed updating was the Client - uninstall the old, install the new, re-register. Done.

OPTIONALLY, you updated the Content, but that was not necessary, just an example of good housekeeping. But it can wreck addon aircraft and other files...

But as soon as you messed with the Scenery, you stuffed most of your addons.

If you have ANY ORBX products you will have to reinstall ALL of them, and the Libraries. As long as you have your addon sceneries in a remote folder as recommended by L-M then you could try just replacing the scenery cfg with your last one (you DID back that up before you started?) and just hope that all of them didn't write anything to the default folders. I'd say the chances are about 1,000 to 1 you will get things back that way.

You recommend to reinstall?

And how to do it? Just uninstall P3D From Control panel?

You said that i can't get all the things back work right?

Archived