Anybody Else Ever Have This Problem?

garyghostrider

Hello Pilots,

I am running FSX acceleration with may add-on airports including Taxi2Gates KSEA. Also I have FTX ORBYX Pacific Northwest scenery installed. I am getting this over-sized B737 as a HUGE static display located at Boeing Field KBFI:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/garyghostrider/KBFI_B737_Aurora_zps94k2hyo5.jpg

I have tried disabling everything linked to ORBYX PNW in this area including KBFI, also T2Gate KSEA has seemingly nothing to do with this. I have no other AFCAD files for this area to conflict. I am at a loss as to how to remove this. I am wondering if anyone has ever had this type of problem and if so any solutions.

Any help appreciated, Thanks

garyghostrider

" The arrogance of mans' wisdom is the folly of his logic"

Do you have the 737-700WT (wedge tail) in your Airplanes folder as an AI aircraft? You may want to do a search through your computer for any files or folders with that title. Maybe add Australian Air Force to it.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Mr Zippy...Good catch !! I have the AI_Wedgetail in my AI folder from a long forgotten PAI traffic file...It also happens to be textured in the Royal New Zealand A.F. colors...I have deleted this file and hopefully this anomaly will disappear...many Thanks!!

garyghostrider

" The arrogance of mans' wisdom is the folly of his logic"

Archived