Nvidia CP settings

alexzar14

Yes yes, I did search and found many recommendations, all of them are either old or posted by common people. Can't find any posted by competent people known by sim community.

Somebody please post it. I think it make a difference to get it right. Just found out "Shaders Off" helps to save VAS, would like to see the whole (entire) picture.

Yes yes, I did search and found many recommendations, all of them are either old or posted by common people. Can't find any posted by competent people known by sim community.

Somebody please post it. I think it make a difference to get it right. Just found out "Shaders Off" helps to save VAS, would like to see the whole (entire) picture.

Use whatever is best for your setup. Learn what is best for your setup. That's why you can't get specific advice from us.

You need to LEARN for yourself what works, what doesn't, and what gives some/no benefit on your rig, with your setup.

I would suggest setting aside about 4-6 hours to test all the variables, reboot the sim and see what happens.

Archived