Replacement gauges?

gypsymoth

I'm reinstalling the ALPHA Sukhoi SU-27 PD (after a crash) into my FS9 but none of the gauges work. I've looked on the web for replacements but haven't had any luck.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

YES - There's an Alphasim Freeware Directory over at Virtavia's website:

http://www.virtavia.com/Freeware/

Now the SU-27 is bundled in with a 109mb pack named "AlphaSim_really_old_freeware.zip" which is 8th up from the bottom of the list. Once you've downloaded this lot you'll have what looks like the entire back catalogue in zip files, scroll down to "deleted Su-27.zip". In here is a gauges.zip which is hopefully what you need.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks for the tip. I got them but the read-me says theyr'e not for FS2004. My APLHA Sukhoi Flanker Set for FS2004 has 4 models of the ALPHA Sukhoi SU-27 PD with their textures & own sound. The old one is a ALPHA 2 Su-27 'Flanker B'. I tried it but it didn't show in the aircraft listing. Back to the search I think ;-(

Thanks again.

Archived