I am back.

fess

Well, it's been quite a year for me after getting hosed down last year. No more flying the line. I thought my days were over, but I was wrong. For the past year I've been in and out of school, but that is a different story all together.

My question is; last year some one posted on how to setup a Saitek pro yoke without using the disc. Anyone got the answer?

Windows "should" recognise your device automaticly.

In FSX go to setting/control and you have all you need to adjust sensitivity, null zone and

do the mapping of the buttons and hat switch.

I have Saitek yoke, rudder and radio/multi/switch panels and I never used their software.

(I'm using SPAD for the panels)

Hope it help...

i7-4790K @4400 on Gigabyte Z97X (16gb), GeForce GTX 970 OC, Corsair Spec case

Win7 Ult(64) on Samsung850 SSD(256), FSX+Accell on Samsung850 SSD(256), Track IR5

Saitek yoke/rudder radio/multi/switch panels, Logitech G13, GMap on Samsung tab

Perhaps a little background should be stated as to why I am asking stupid questions again.

While away at school, (new cert, new type) my computer CMOS battery decided to die. So I replaced it with no problem. Unfortunately, my OS would not load and I had to reinstall that. So all of my files were lost in the process.

Now I am back to square one.Everything should be back up and running as soon as I ask a few more stupid questions.

Archived