Night Scenery problem

andmaste

Good morming.

This problem happens to my son, he is 14 y.o.

When he tries to fly with a "Dash 8 Q-400 Dreamwings" the scenery (no matter the airport) loads twice and, the second time, it turns to be night even if he set to fly in the daytime.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you

Check that he hasn't saved his Dash 8 flight as the Default flight. If he has, re-set the default flight to the Cessna 172 at KSEA 34R - in the daytime of course!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Tiger1962 and thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately this is not the case, since Dash is not set as Default flight.

To describe what happens:

once you chose the flight, FS9 loads aircraft/weather/scenery/time in a correct way BUT, after 2 seconds, FS9 loads again everything but time turns into night (aircraft/weather/scenery keep on being right).

This happens only with Dash 8.

The fault seems to be with the Dash 8 installation. Have you tried uninstalling or deleting the Dash 8, then downloading it again and re-installing it? This version has a self-installer package:

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Turboprops

FS2004 Transeurope DeHavilland Dash 8

[ Download | View ]

Name: dw8qteur.zip

Size: 11,495,597 Date: 11-05-2007 Downloads: 3,457

FS2004 Transeurope DeHavilland Dash 8 Q100/Q200. A complete package with self-installer, aircraft and panel. Original by Dreamwings. Repaint by Joerg Zeitschel. (See also PFXTED8.ZIP)

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived