third wire?

asos

That program works well, but I personally found that RCBCO-2 is more enjoyable and easy to use. FOR ME. It may not be the thing for you.

Just a thought. I can probably dig up the link for it if you want.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

rcbco-20.zip does not work in fsx--it work fine in fs9, though.

Iwonderif arrestor cables works in fsx and will try it to see.

You asked the question in the FS2004 forum so we would be looking for programs for that Sim!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

For FSX, if you want to use such a program, you need RCBCO-30, vice 20. It's made for FSX. In Acceleration, however, you really shouldn't need it, if you use either a default carrier, moving or not, AICarriers or not, or an add-on like Javier's Nimitz 2.0.

If the plane's model isn't FSX Accel native, or they didn't plan on it being carrier capable, you'll need a couple entries in the aircraft.cfg to make it so.

I do a LOT of carrier flying, and haven't needed RCBCO-30 or anything else. At least not yet.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Thanks...

The link to 3rd Wire:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=3wiresetup20.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

And here on this site:

FS2004 (ACOF) - Misc.

FS2004 3wire Aircraft Carrier Simulator

[ Download | View ]

Name: 3wirev2.zip

Size: 538,311 Date: 02-18-2006 Downloads: 2,098

FS2004 3wire Aircraft Carrier Simulator v2. 3wire is an aircraft carrier simulation add-on for FS2004. It allows you to launch and recover any aircraft aboard an aircraft carrier. Requires FSUIPC (registration not required) and .NET Framework v1.1. By Rhys Eddy.

It is for fs2002 and fs9 only, will try it soon...

Phantomtweak--check your pm's.

No PM received...?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When I posted the message, I hadn't received a PM yet. I have now, thank you :D

I responded too, so you check your PMs, Mr. Asos, sir :)

Have fun!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived