Pilatus PC-7 RNLAF

flyboy208

This is Tim Conrad's freeware FSX Pilatus turbo Trainer with an outstanding HD Netherlands Air Force livery by Paul "Jafo" Martin at the Sim-Outhouse. Love this slick black paintjob. He has done several other HD repaints for this aircraft, really brings a fairly old FSX model back into the fold for me. Enjoy ! Mike

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Mike, for a freeware I really like the shots amigo:cool::cool:

Question: what's the difference between the PC-7 and PC-12, I happen to own the PC-12 by Iris, one outstanding payware add-on product

allow me to share a couple shots of mine.

Gonzalo

7 (2).jpg

8 (2).jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gonzalo, you are flying the PC-21, which is the newest military trainer by Pilatus. The PC-7 evolved as a turbine variant of the original P-3, which was piston powered Lycoming engine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycoming_O-435 .. I have alot of real world time in the P-3 aircraft my Dad and I flew. After the turbine PC-7 came the more advanced PC-9 and finally on to the Next Generation PC-21, which I have as well and love to fly ! Thank you Adam as well ! Mike

PS ... here is a picture of my Sister and I in front of our Pilatus P-3 ... sure miss flying that machine !

SM22.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived