P3D v3 vs FSX with all addons

johnyyz

Is P3D v3 much better than FSX with lots of addons ?

what is the main advantage of P3D ?

does anything from FSX work in P3D like ..... ifly B737, GSX, fly tampa airports, GTX, UTX,ect

when v4 comes out will the stuff in v3 still work ?

Thanks

John

Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

yes

it's better than FSX

some do and some do not

they try to maintain backward compatibility but cannot guarantee.

LM has a 60 day refund - try it and decide for yourself.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Is P3D v3 much better than FSX with lots of addons?

what is the main advantage of P3D?

does anything from FSX work in P3D like ..... ifly B737, GSX, fly tampa airports, GTX, UTX,ect

when v4 comes out will the stuff in v3 still work?

Thanks

John

If you cannot see the difference between early -2000 FSX and 2016 P3D there's something fundamentally wrong with your system.

If your comparison in based on using FSX product in P3D, there is something fundamentally wrong with the methodology you are using.

P3D is NOT FSX. Some developers have separate installers for P3D. Some even have enhanced product. All you need to do is visit your vendor for each of the addons and see.

Indeed, especially the graphics are much better. Most FSX add-ons are working fine in P3D, both airplanes as well as scenery. There is a growing quantity of add-ons with both FSX as P3D versions, both payware as freeware.

I started P3D V1, then V2 and now V3, no surprises of not working elements, only improvements.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived