Question about UTX Europe

Horacios

Hi guys,

Today I got in the mail my copy of UTX Europe, after a lot of research in the internet, reviews enz. I decide to purchase this wonder addon(?) I did a bit of reading in the leaflet that came with the DVD, they write and I quote"After installation, the Ultimate Terrein X Setup Tool wil run automatically.The first time this launches, it will automatically configure your environement using the default UTX settings.You don't need to do anything else at this point. Start FSX and make sure that the scenery Complexity slider in FSX is set to at list Normal( I have this slider all to the right) if you plan on using the enhanced night ligthing and the extrusion bridge features. Then fly and enjoy your new scenery environement!"

Wel I was exited to see my new world full of wonders, so I decide to take a flight in Nice, this is a really incredible experience, near Nice city you can enjoy the view of WATER MOUNTAINS! you read good, They are mountains of water, no trees of rocks or lakes, but what you see is a complete Mountain made of water!! and not one, you see a couple of them, I don't know, probably I'm doing something wrong, but is the first time that I see something like this in a simulation addon.

Maybe someone can help me with this, because I don't know what to do!

Thanks in advance!

Happy landings

Cub51

It sounds like there is a mesh conflict. Do you gave any other add ons wich include terrain mesh? It's worth having a look at your scenery library to see if you can spot the offending mesh. Try un - checking them one by one to see if you can cure it.

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

It sounds like there is a mesh conflict. Do you gave any other add ons wich include terrain mesh? It's worth having a look at your scenery library to see if you can spot the offending mesh. Try un - checking them one by one to see if you can cure it.

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Not a mesh conflict, mesh is simply the verticality and rate-of-change. If your are seeing mountains where there should be mountains but they are covered in water instead of rocks then the issue is with landclass, NOT mesh.

Horacios, start with P31 of the manual.

Archived