Stubborn throttle

SkipFerg

Have just installed FSX and Acceleration on a brand new PC, am using CH Throttle Quadrant, and I've successfully programmed Prop 1 & 2 and Mixture 1&2 - the simulator responds accurately. However Throttle 1&2 - when I shove the throttles forward the throttles in the VC move forward then snap back to the off position.

I should mention the CH Throttle Quadrant is daisy chained to the Saitek X-52 Throttle which is not in use, simply so as to connect the X52 joystick. This combination works fine when I'm flying a different flight simulator program so I'm not sure that is the reason.

Any thoughts?

Paul

Windows 10

i7-6700K

GTX 1070 8GB

32GB DDR4

Have just installed FSX and Acceleration on a brand new PC, am using CH Throttle Quadrant, and I've successfully programmed Prop 1 & 2 and Mixture 1&2 - the simulator responds accurately. However Throttle 1&2 - when I shove the throttles forward the throttles in the VC move forward then snap back to the off position.

I should mention the CH Throttle Quadrant is daisy chained to the Saitek X-52 Throttle which is not in use, simply so as to connect the X52 joystick. This combination works fine when I'm flying a different flight simulator program so I'm not sure that is the reason.

Any thoughts?

Paul

Windows 10

i7-6700K

GTX 1070 8GB

32GB DDR4

If it snaps back that's usually a certain indication of a duplicate input

Archived