Aircraft with gate alignment

ade555

Hi

I'm hoping for a bit of help, every time I load or start new flight at gate I'm having problem with aircraft position or alignment correctly, looks like the aircraft should be further forward on pic bellow.

I'm using Airbus x, UK2000 Luton(EGGW) at gate 45, the only other addons I'm using is ORBX EUENG, Rex Essential plus OD. All ready sorted problem with ORBX as was placing aircraft inside buildings but this happens now.

Hoping someone can help

Thanks

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx247/adefirestorm/FSX/gate45_zpsbghcm7oi.jpg

FSX does not really place an aircraft, payware or freeware for that matter, very close to the T mark as a starting position. I think, at least for default or 3rd party freeware aircraft, it uses a point like the center of gravity to place it in the parking spot. If I want to have the nose wheel on the T mark, I usually move it by pushback or you can use slew.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks for reply

This is not default or freeware aircraft, is discontinue one Airbus X Extended but same thing happens with PMDG 737. I can live with this but just annoying that you have to move the aircraft to the exact position.

Can you please tell me what is slew?

Thanks for reply

This is not default or freeware aircraft, is discontinue one Airbus X Extended but same thing happens with PMDG 737. I can live with this but just annoying that you have to move the aircraft to the exact position.

Can you please tell me what is slew?

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?39867-slew-mode&p=250039#post250039

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived