Scenery Libraries

bobwad

In some of the scenery downloads in the File Library reference is made to "additional libraries you need to install". I've seen mention of EZ_1 and RWY12_1 but I'm a bit confused about which ones I should be installing for FSX SP2 and also where to find them.

Would really appreciate any help.

Most developers, if they are good ones, will provide a link in their download to these scenery libraries. If all else fails, then check our File Library here!

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery Objects FS2004 EZ Scenery Librarys EXE

[ Download | View ]

Name: ez_1.zip

Size: 162,750,374 Date: 04-18-2010 Downloads: 28,497

ez_1.gif

FS2004 EZ Scenery Librarys EXE. Tired of dowloading scenery that's great, just to find out you need ten EZ Scenery objects to make the scenery work? Those days are gone. Here is the complete library in a easy to use execute file. All libraries are included; nothing to look for they are all here as of March 2010. Included files: EZ Scenery Libraries=All; Woodys Objects=All; Flags=All; Fly Tampa Statics=All; Rails=All; Jetways=All; plus dozens more, you need nothing--all inclusive package. Package by David Grindele.

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery Objects

FS2004/FSX Rwy12 Objects EXE

[ Download | View ]

Name: rwy12_1.zip

Size: 54,544,425 Date: 04-18-2010 Downloads: 24,716

FS2004/FSX Rwy12 Objects EXE. Tired of dowloading scenery that's great, just to find out you need ten Rwy12 objects to make the scenery work? Those days are gone. Here is the complete library in an easy to use execute file. All libraries are included; nothing to look form, they are all here as of March 2010. Package by David Grindele.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived