Fooling around in the desert on dusk

JSMR

Wow awesome! :D

The last one is my favorite - that short final into Las Vegas looks absolutely gorgeous.

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.†- Leonardo da Vinci :pilot:

Excellent set of shots!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Wow awesome! :D

The last one is my favorite - that short final into Las Vegas looks absolutely gorgeous.

+1!!! :cool::cool:

I used to love to fly at dawn or dusk! I still love to be out in the boat then. However I see dusk from the boat a lot more often than dawn these last few years. ;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

+1!!! :cool::cool:

I used to love to fly at dawn or dusk! I still love to be out in the boat then. However I see dusk from the boat a lot more often than dawn these last few years. ;)

Very cool - it's always nice to be out to see the sunrise / sunset! :)

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.†- Leonardo da Vinci :pilot:

Yup, real nice ones! :cool:

Better be careful fooling around in the desert.

All that sand can really chafe! :eek: — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived