World of AI static traffic

DDracul

Hey guys,

I´m new to this forum, so first hello to everyone :) ! Well, I´m now looking for hours in the Web for a solution of my problem. I´ve installed the "World of AI" Addon with some packages succesfully! Now my airports are filled with tons of aircrafts, which is so great, but none of them is active. Every plane is parking, there are no messages through the ATC, no takeoffs and landings. I´ve set the traffic density in settings on 100% and deleted the default "trafficAircraft.bgl" but it didn´t work. So can anyone please help me?

Best Regards

No i´ve tested it several times, also with flying to another airport etc. So what i´ve recognized until now is, that i do actually have some active flights in the air, which i can hear over the atc. But i´ve never seen some plane rolling or landing/taking-off. I got the Steam Edition of FSX, maybe it is a problem because of that?

Yes i used the installer and i have all the traffic files in the scenery folder. I also decompiled them to check and convert them to the FSX version etc, etc they seem fine to me. I sometimes get an error message on one or another flight plan, but its just 2-3 of 1000 so i think that should be ok.

A good test would be to start a flight around 8 or 8:30 AM at a major airport like KLAX, KJFK, or KSFO and check out the traffic on the ground. I normally have my ai airline traffic set to 35% and sometimes have more traffic requesting taxi to runway info and landing info than I care to deal with.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived