Home

home

loaded fsxa all good except dg808 shows up with uneven flaps need help to fix this.

Is that a default FSXA aircraft? It's a glider, I'll look to see what mine looks like!

Mine looks and operates correctly. Have you tried lowering and raising the flaps a couple of times?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks Mr Zippy for quick reply ,I have tried a cfg re build and a complete re install on w7 and on my old wxp and still the default dg 808 shows left flap down on all settings in both computers ???.

Thanks Mr Zippy for quick reply ,I have tried a cfg re build and a complete re install on w7 and on my old wxp and still the default dg 808 shows left flap down on all settings in both computers ???.

Odd that it's happening on 2 different computers! Perhaps a spot on your FSX discs or a scratch?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Could it perhaps be the aileron not a flap? When it's first loaded in, sitting on the ground, maybe one wing low like a lot of gliders (only 1 wheel), and the stick has "fallen" to one side, thus putting the ailerons in an up/down position, with the down aileron more visible due to the angle you are viewing it? As I recall from when I was flying gliders out of Calistoga, CA, that was the normal "rest" position of the gliders.

Maybe it's just a little view glitch, and the flap or aileron isn't really down, it just looks that way? Does it FLY like it has one flap down?

Just trying to think of possibilities...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

A few things you could try-

1- Waggle/push-pull your joystick/yoke to its limits to see if it "frees up" the control surfaces in case they're stuck and lets them return to neutral

2- On this screen below make sure your "Autorudder" box is un-ticked in case there's a conflict between the linked rudder and ailerons etc.

3- And on the bottom screen below make sure "Advanced animations" IS ticked so that the gliders wings can flex realistically and are not locked-

FSX-1.jpg

FSX-2.jpg

Thank all you guys for your input it is left flap and not a saved flight the strange thing is it is in balance in the air might have to put up with this . ps in real gliders I have about 150 hours.

Archived