TDS 737 MAX Black Windows when raining

If you're using it in FSX you probably should make sure you're using the FSX native model. This may help:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/entry.php?1070-How-to-Install-the-TDS-737-MAX-8-in-FSX-Part-1

That was written for the 737 Max 8, I'm not really sure what "TDS 737 MAX" means actually but follow the instructions and you'll end up with a nice 737 MAX 8 that works well. I'm guessing the steps are similar for any of the other TDS "MAX" downloads, if not and you desperately want a 737 MAX 7 for example let me know and I'll look to see if there are any differences.

Jim

It sounds like you need a model update. You probably can only get it from TDS on Facebook. I had to do that for the TDS 787 since they didn't post the updated model in the FlightSim library.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Thanks for the suggestions! The TDS 737 MAX I have has an upgraded default 737 cockpit which comes with window wipers. In rain, when the windows go black, and i turn on the window wipers, a small patch clears on the window shield. I'm assuming some sort of rain special effects is missing and appears black.

I will look into your suggestions when I'm out of school for the summer. :pilot:

Archived