FSX additional missions

Folks, I have FSX (steam edition), and am now getting sick and tired of the same old missions that came with the software, as I have repeated many of them 10 times or more.

As a result, I went to other websites that have downloadable files for additional missions for small planes like the Cessna. Although these new missions for other websites come with instructions that tell me to download a file and then copy and paste the file into the missions folder of my fsx on my computer. However, I never can get that to work. I cut and paste into the Missions folder of my FSX program, when I start up FSX, the newly added missions do not appear for me to select.

Any words of advice?

Is there another thread I should be participating in?

Do I need to buy the FSX mission editor? Why does the FSX software fail to recognize my newly pasted missions?

Matt

I wonder if those Missions will run in FSX-SE? What Mission and from where did you download? Are you cutting and pasting into the appropriate Mission type folder, like Emergency, Leisure flying, Airline pilot, Back Country, etc.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Isn't there another thread just like this? :confused:

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived