NEW Citation XLS in file library mystery with install need help please

snofts

I downloaded this file of the XLS that was made to work in FSX and everything looks good with all the proper files Model sounds Ect but when I put it into the simobject airplane folder and click on it there are no files just folder.

I tried downloading from simviation as well and the same thing.

I have installed thousands of airplanes and no problems but for some reason when I copy and paste this into the sim it empties out all the folder and the only thing left is the empty airplane file folder with no files.

Anyone else have this problem or am I going crazy.

This is the file below.

aryus_cessna_56x_p3d-fsx_4-27-2016_glass_fix.zip

That is not the complete aircraft. It is only a glass texture fix. Below is the link to the actual aircraft!

aryus_cessna_56x_p3d-fsx_4-21-2016.zip

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Thanks for the reply's, but the file folder has sound, ect all there its just the second I move it to FSX its empty.

I guess I have to wait for Eaglesoft.

So the folder sitting on your desktop is full of all the correct stuff for a complete aircraft and when you cut-paste into your FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes folder it loses all the info?

And you have had no other aircraft downloads do this? This is one for the X-Files!!:eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived