Newbie Question

CTeodorL

Hi.

**Just know that this is not a bug or glitch, it's just something I can't find the fix to stop the alarm in the plane, and I need some help.**

It's not on all airplanes that this attempts to happen, but on the A321 it happens. When I start the plane at the gate, everything is turned off. What I do is CTRL + E to start the engines, and then the panels automatically are turned on, and I think everything should be turned on as it should be. But when I do that, a annoying alarm goes in. And the "Master Alarm" light is turned on. When I check the engines panel, I see there are some problems there. It says "Fuel Level ! Crossfeed". That is always there. Sometimes it also appears "GENERATOR 1 or 2" and some times it appears "HYDRAULICS".

I know it's something that I need to turn on and off and the alarm will stop, but I am not capacitated to find that button, out of other millions in the A321 cockpit.

Thank you for your help.

(I am still learning how to fly Airbuses)

When starting my default A-321 I get the same warning lights flashing but no audible sounds. this may be due to the fact I have disabled Gear Warning in my aircraft.cfg.

[gear_warning_system]

gear_warning_available = 1 Change to 0

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

When starting my default A-321 I get the same warning lights flashing but no audible sounds. this may be due to the fact I have disabled Gear Warning in my aircraft.cfg.

[gear_warning_system]

gear_warning_available = 1 Change to 0

That's not the problem. The problem is Fuel Level, because on the engines panel it says on a red color: "Fuel Level ! Crossfeed"

That's not the problem. The problem is Fuel Level, because on the engines panel it says on a red color: "Fuel Level ! Crossfeed"

Simple check....Do you have fuel in all of your tanks? Post a screenshot of your panel that's indicating the problem.

This is the panel conditions Just as I hit Ctrl+E to start engines. Note warning lites flash until after engines are running in the 2nd shot.

prestart eng 1.JPG

This is the panel condition with both engines running.

both engines running.JPG

Archived