Hello everyone, i am new to flightsim and want to build a new PC dedicated for FSX, right now my budget is at max 800 USD, after my initial investment i´m planning to make further improvements on the CPU and probably the GPU, so far i´ve come to this INITIAL INVESTMENT:

-Intel Core i3 6100 3.7 GHz 2 Cores Socket 1151

-Nvidia GTX 750ti 2GB GDDR5 HDMI/DVI Gigabyte Windforce

-Motherboard GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 Gigabyte Socket 1151 Intel Z170 ATX (might consider a lower-class motherboard that also accepts overclocking)

-RAM DDR4 8GB 2400MHz Kingston HyperX Fury 1 Module

-HDD 1TB 3.5" SATA TOSHIBA/SEAGATE

600W 80+ Power supply (any specific model suggestion is welcome)

Tower (also suggestions are welcome)

That is what i´m planning to get at the moment as i want to start playing as soon as i can :)

I tried to make those choices considering i want to make this further improvements:

-Change my CPU to Intel i7 6700k to overclock

Add an SSD 256 gb or +

Add up an extra DDR4 8GB 2400MHz Kingston HyperX Fury 1 Module for DUAL CHANNEL

Add a cooler for my pc (suggestions)

I need all your opinions as to what changes would yo make,additional further improvements you might consider and any thing really to optimize my fsx experience.

If anyone also finds a way to lower the cost of my INITIAL INVESTMENT i would also appreciate it, but only pieces that will be compatible when i make further changes.

I also wanted some help and recommendations on the best way to distribute WINDOWS 10 and FSX in my Drives.

Thanks everyone :)

Archived