ASN! Flight School

SL5891

Hey everyone.

I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be starting a flight school videos for FSX. To start will be for the very beginner's, then build up to the more advance videos. So far, the plan is to make around 20 videos for prop planes and then start into IFR videos.

If anyone want to be in the videos to help with knowledge or to learn, you can pm me here or contact me on my Facebook group, which I'll put the link at the bottom.

Also if anyone has ideas or feedback, please post. I do like new ideas and constructive criticism.

Thanks!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/ActiveSimulatorNetwork/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2FActiveSimulatorNetwork%2F&_rdr#_=_

• 2 weeks later...

After numerous delays, I am now able to start recording this Thursday.

Only one item I have to find before hand. Dose anyone know a cheapish recorder that's output is compatible to import to abode premiere cs2?

Thanks

Thank you. I will ask!

Which does beg the question, if it's already been done (FSX was released in 2006, ten years ago) and the Leaning Center integrates videos into its training concept, what are you doing that's:

1: New

2: Not been done before

3: Better

Seems to me reinventing the wheel only works when the previous one was square. There are already hundreds of `how to` videos on the net, and some sophisticated training tool addons.

What's your USP..?

Which does beg the question, if it's already been done (FSX was released in 2006, ten years ago) and the Leaning Center integrates videos into its training concept, what are you doing that's:

1: New

2: Not been done before

3: Better

Seems to me reinventing the wheel only works when the previous one was square. There are already hundreds of `how to` videos on the net, and some sophisticated training tool addons.

What's your USP..?

I was think this week about this. I know all the information might not be in one spot but it is out there. That how I started to learn then my uncle's and friends who all fly also helped me.

I had another idea that might work, what if I started a free fsx school that's one on one not YouTube videos. Might be better cause they can ask questions as you go also.

You do you ask think?

Archived