Ai rapide

asos

You do not upload ZIPs here - you go to the flightsim.com File Library and check out the Upload instructions.

For screenshots, you can upload your images to free sites like Photobucket and use the Share/IMG feature to copy and paste that link directly into your message here.

Hope this helps,

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Adding a screenshot to a post is easy. When starting a new post, or when replying to one:

take a screenshot,

make it a .jpg file or .tif,

click reply,

type some text,

at the top of the reply box, click on the small button that looks a bit like an image icon,

the uploader pops up,

select 'from pc',

navigate to where you stored the shot and select it,

click upload,

you see a tag in your post, that turns into an image when posted,

Click send,

done.

Max image size for this method is 480kb

when posting you can use the "go advanced" button to see a preview of your post, and more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Your advice worked...

Lo and Behold the wonderful usefulness of forums!!!

The 2 repaints are on an animal cartoon theme, the 3rd is ROYAL NAVY FAA, and I will move down a bi the MM code on the fin so the strut is not in the way. Same for the heart in the Zebra repaint... Next will be Tiger (74 RAF Sqn ins) and then Lion and then Jaguar, Cheetah and the domestic cat. There is also the lynx, the coyote, the panda etc to consider... It takes time to do the skins, but I am on an AI craze now and making AI Traffic files and AI repaints one after another...

John Young has all kinds of paintkits for his AI a/c, but unfortunately not one for his Rapide.

Perhaps I can upload my psd files as a paintkit...

Archived