Dovetail Flight School Coming

Guest Robert455

Guest Robert455

Some more info from the Steam announcement thread. Two programs coming. Flight School tentatively for April where you have an instructor in the plane with you (at least some of the time), not compatible with any FSX add-ons, and not intended as a licensed sim. 64-bit.

A new version of Flight Simulator around the end of the year, 64-bit, and they say they are working deals for 3rd party support.

A new version of Flight Simulator around the end of the year, 64-bit, and they say they are working deals for 3rd party support.

64-bit! That's what I'm waiting for!! I have P3D and FSX. Whether Dovetail or P3D comes up with 64 bit, I'm all over it!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

64-bit! That's what I'm waiting for!! I have P3D and FSX. Whether Dovetail or P3D comes up with 64 bit, I'm all over it!!

Why? It's still going to be built on the basic FSX engine and none of the current add-ons are 64-bit compatible. Nor can they be converted. I'm not excited yet. Time will tell.....

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived