Problem with the Falcon 50

EmirPilot

Recently I downloaded the Falcon 50 freeware addon for FSX which is supposed to be some kind of port over with FS2004,if I'm right?

After I downloaded it,I noticed something fairly strange:All of the aircraft features and gauges work perfectly,except the altimeter and the radio stack.

1.jpg

2.jpg

As you can see in the VC,the altimeter is broken,but also in the 2D panel,almost all gauges don't work!

I have tried to download this plane from other uploaders,but had no luck :/.

I have also tried to edit these files in BMP and CS,but without any change.I don't remember deleting any gauges that are important.

Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

Thank you :)

Tried it now,I think it is the very same file.It even asked me if I want to replace the files.

:/

Yeah, it is the same download, unless someone monkeyed with it? This is a quick shot of my 2D cockpit. It don't look like yours. I will retest using the VC.

2D cockpit

F50.JPG

VC

F50 VC altitude gauge.JPG

You may want to add this updated panel conversion to your Falcon 50!

fsx_falcon50_panel_v1_0.zip

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I just figured it out!!! It looks as if the gauges are the same as the default King Air! I just opened my king air and the gauges are missing there too!

Looks as if I accidentally (for some reason) deleted these files.

Ok so to solve this problem,I need to get these gauges back.Do you have a suggestion?

I just figured it out!!! It looks as if the gauges are the same as the default King Air! I just opened my king air and the gauges are missing there too!

Looks as if I accidentally (for some reason) deleted these files.

Ok so to solve this problem,I need to get these gauges back.Do you have a suggestion?

Deleted those gauges?? In the Recycle bin maybe? The simple way would be to copy the gauges from your backup copy of FSX. Oh,....don't have a backup, huh? You may need to do a Repair from your FSX discs.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 3 months later...

Archived