View Slowly Rotates in VC with Track IR 4

Ike Kant

When flying in virtual cockpit with Track IR 4 my horizon very slowly rotates cw or ccw. I have to re-center about every minute or so. Is this normal? This is a distraction when flying an aircraft with no 2D panel especially when in the pattern. It has always done this but I was wondering if there was a way to stabilize the view. I'm using an old Dell with XP.
Too much of a good thing can be wonderful. - Mae West

I should add that the view of the entire sim rotates (all that you see) but only in VC. There is no course deviation or banking. 2D viewing does not rotate. Maybe, just maybe I should pay more attention to the "eight hours bottle to throttle" rule. :-) The GA sim planes which I fly exclusively have no aileron trim device and very few of the real planes I have flown had

rudder trim - just elevator trim. I like to keep things as realistic as possible.

Too much of a good thing can be wonderful. - Mae West

I get this when playing other games with my joystick still plugged in, but not in use. The rudder axis chatters, try re-calibrating your rudder axis and check your FSUIPC joystick settings.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

FSUIPC is the one add-on that enables all other add-ons to work properly with FS. You can get the freeware version for FS2004 from here:

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Be sure to read the manual and user guides to get the most out of it!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived