Flight , WX and PLN files

ednixon

Where should these be stored? Somehow I think I misdirected them to save in the MY DOCUMENTS folder under Flight Simulator X files but I have no idea how. This is a relatively new install of FSX on W7 and I have no functionality problems. FSX seems to know how to find these files when needed, I can load any saved flights and flight plans and everything is fine. I don't mind having them there, I just don't remember ever seeing them in the DOCUMENTS folder on previous installs. If they belong somewhere else, should I move them?

The FLIGHTS folder in FSX does continue to show KIOSK and OTHER but but no saved flights.

Make a subfolder, in either you Documents or your main FSX\Flights folder and drop them in either one. You'll be able to find them when you want to load a flight.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

"My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files" is the standard location

If you have registered FSUIPC4, then you can enable a feature to load flight files (or flight plans) from anywhere you like, so you can organize saved flights into different folders, but then you have to use the FSUIPC menu to load them.

Archived