Feedback

GTR85

Well, after a few days of trying out your database and community, I found out, several files (e.g. the "old" Lauda Air 777-200 for Project Open Sky, missing data, VC textures, etc.) are broken, not usable.

If you check the POSKY Website, there are all models, VC and Panels avialable, also sounds, so I linked a 777 package, what is Freeware and in the Quality Level like the other Default aircrafts, for my fixed livery.

But I get directly offended, how I can link a page of piracy, etc. well it is not piracy, imagine there are real Freeware aircraft avialable too, but I have seen, my link to the Freeware package get removed.

If your expensive high-Quality realism 777 package cant handle the existance of a Freeware package, it seems like the payware packages don't have much Quality, because if a package has real Quality, it dont has to remove the Freeware package of mysterious reasons.

After all, I decided not to spend any Money in your store, but only because your products seems to be feared by Freeware package, what means in my opinion, they cant be much better.

If the true Freeware package could co-exist with the payware, I would say interesting, seems like they have packages of real good Quality, may they are worth the Money, I guess with a Little bit smartness you will understand my Feedback.

Cheers

Your message is very unclear.

The store is completely separate from flightsim.com.

On the site (flightsim.com) we have a file library with thousands of freeware files.

Never a problem to post a link to another freeware site. In a post.

Did you perhaps download something somewhere else and then upload it to flightsim.com. Because that is not allowed. You can only upload a plane if you created it yourself. Not something posky created and that you then placed here.

What you are saying is not clear at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, after a few days of trying out your database and community, I found out, several files (e.g. the "old" Lauda Air 777-200 for Project Open Sky, missing data, VC textures, etc.) are broken, not usable.

If you check the POSKY Website, there are all models, VC and Panels avialable, also sounds, so I linked a 777 package, what is Freeware and in the Quality Level like the other Default aircrafts, for my fixed livery.

But I get directly offended, how I can link a page of piracy, etc. well it is not piracy, imagine there are real Freeware aircraft avialable too, but I have seen, my link to the Freeware package get removed.

If your expensive high-Quality realism 777 package cant handle the existance of a Freeware package, it seems like the payware packages don't have much Quality, because if a package has real Quality, it dont has to remove the Freeware package of mysterious reasons.

After all, I decided not to spend any Money in your store, but only because your products seems to be feared by Freeware package, what means in my opinion, they cant be much better.

If the true Freeware package could co-exist with the payware, I would say interesting, seems like they have packages of real good Quality, may they are worth the Money, I guess with a Little bit smartness you will understand my Feedback.

Cheers

Hello

Iam wondering if perhaps a German speaking forum user (I am guessing your first language is German?)could help you out?

The post is a little hard to understand.

No offence is intended.

Iam sure there are German speaking users here at FScom.

PS Your English is much better than my German :)

Cheers Andy

Hello

Iam wondering if perhaps a German speaking forum user (I am guessing your first language is German?)could help you out?

The post is a little hard to understand.

No offence is intended.

Iam sure there are German speaking users here at FScom.

PS Your English is much better than my German :)

Cheers Andy

+1!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived