NZScenery Autogen Addon - Pending Release

kelvinr

Hi All,

I have been working on a certain project for many months now, and, well, I am closing in on finishing it.

After some testing i'll have it available to purchase at a small cost as it compliments another product Antony Davison's New Zealand Photoreal Scenery for the entire Country (and seamless too).

His base photoreal scenery can be found here: https://gumroad.com/antdavison

My goal has been to improve NZ scenery as a whole and so I have now found a way to do this by not only removing 99% of hand annotation but also using real world data for a more accurate display of vegetation, commercial, industrial, and residential areas.

This is truly somehing that even surprised me as I learned to figure out how to use data that was not made for this purpose in its original form, by use of geospatial techniques, I have been able to reproduce a complete vegetation and building environment for New Zealand inside FSX and Prepar3d.

My website is http://www.NZScenery.co.nz

you can email me queries, problems, or plain old feedback. The feedback will help me improve the overall product over time.

Thanks for any interest you have in my product and your patience while I get it ready.

Regards,

NZScenery

I had a look at the NZ photoscenery a while a go but was far from impressed by the resolution and quality of the images.

Thats a petty because the amount of work must have been very high but unfortunately, photoscenery is only as good as the images will allow.

As far as I understand, NZ is not really a 5 season region. Many places have very little change over the year. Like Ireland. Its more about green or green or rain or more rain. :)

Archived