Airport List Disappeared

GreasedLanding

All of a sudden and maybe as a result of something I installed, when I build a flight plan in the simulator and choose the USA as the country there is only one city and one state shown. The airports are are still there in the simulator, just not in the list. Choosing Canada shows all provinces, cities and installed airports.

Any suggestions? Anyone know what file this list is so I can rebuild it?

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

Problem solved thank you. I have both USA and United States and was choosing USA which only shows Austin Texas for some weird reason. United States shows them all.

Thanks for your help.

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

It is all down to how the author of the scenery has completed certain field contained within the properties of the airport when making it. In most scenery building apps, such as ADE or AFCAD, the airport properties contain a number of fields that need to be manually completed by the author. These can include the ICAO code, Airport name, City, State/Provence and Country. It is these fields that are used by FSX in the airport list.

Regards

Brian

Archived