Alabeo´s new CORVALIS 400 TT with 3 additional coloursystem Repaints

monoblau

Awesome scenery...that's a slick bird too, along with your Carenado 406...your recent pics are bringing me into a major state of temptation to pull out the plastic... :rolleyes::D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The good old Columbia 400. I helped build them and worked avionics on them for 3 years in Bend,OR before Cessna took over and moved to Kansas. Helped in getting it certified with the G1000. Great airplane.
P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

The good old Columbia 400. I helped build them and worked avionics on them for 3 years in Bend,OR before Cessna took over and moved to Kansas. Helped in getting it certified with the G1000. Great airplane.

Are you working for Cessna in Kansas now? Or did you quit at Columbia? Or did they cancelled all the Engineers Positions?

Download+%284%29.fw.png?format=300wattachment.php?attachmentid=188712&thumb=1&d=1460408751

Cessna did away with the service center and I did not want to go back to manufacturing so I did leave Cessna. I went to work for Epic working flight doing avionics on the LT and the Victory, which never went anywhere. Then Epic went under and laid everyone off, so the wife and I moved to México.
P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

Fantastic shots!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived